Genius Math is a supplemental education program revolutionizing learning. Genius Math is a program designed for math enthusiasts willing to participate in national and international math contests like Waterloo Math Olympiad or International Math Olympiad (IMO)
Brief:Our ideal candidates are excellent in advanced math and enthusiastic about coaching teenagers to compete in prestigious international math contests. We offer generous compensation to our instructors.
- Research about latest math contests and provide answers.
- Responsible for developing a creative and simplified curriculum based on new math problems.
- Provide evaluation tests, campers handouts, and teacher’s booklet.
- Update current lesson plans according to trending and global Math problems
- Provide daily evaluation report.
- Provide online lesson plans based on the Math curriculum.
- Execute Genius Math class according to Genius Camp Schedule.
- Build strong ties and relationships with colleagues on the basis of trust, credibility, and collaboration.
- A master’s degree in Mathematics is mandatory (Ph.D. is preferred).
- Have previous experience participating in IMO, or be able to pass our Math assessment is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of prior Advance math teaching experience.
- Enthusiast and passionate about Math topics.
- Solid knowledge about Geometry.
- Reliable, personable, flexible, and energetic.
- Comfortable in managing groups of up to 20 students.
- Can facilitate group-based learning in grades 6–12.
- Oral and written bilingualism (Farsi / English) is an asset.
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint; to work effectively with the Office 365 suite).
- Comfortable communicating with parents.
- Must have or able to get a background check (vulnerable sector).
- Must have or able to get a first aid / CPR certificate.